How to get your visa
For countries where Morocco is represented
- Request an invitation letter from the ISC Morocco secretariat as early as possible by sending a copy of your passport email@example.com support your application.
- Visa applications must be filed with Morocco’s Embassies/Consulates/Honorary Consulates in your country. Addresses of Moroccan missions abroad are listed on the following websites:
- Please submit the following documents in support of your visa application (valid passport, three photographs, complete visa application and letter of invitation from SIC MOROCCO) to the Moroccan mission;
- Visa payments must be submitted directly to Morocco’s Embassy or Consulate.
Visa Categories and Fees
Single Entry: 24.86 $. Double entry or multiple entry (business visa only): 38.85 $. Fees may vary with the exchange rates.
For countries where Morocco is not represented
In the absence of a Moroccan representation in your country, you will be asked to:
- Request an invitation letter from the ISC Morocco secretariat by sending a copy of your passport firstname.lastname@example.org to support your application.
- Submit the required supporting documents (a scanned copy of your valid passport together with a photo and a complete visa application, the invitation letter from CIS MOROCCO and flight details to the organizing committee in Morocco (APS) to email@example.com. The APS will submit your application to the Moroccan Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Directorate of Consular and Social Affairs in Rabat;
- You should then receive a confirmation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs that the visa will be delivered to you on arrival. It is important to strictly comply with the necessary steps in advance to ensure that you receive this letter on time,prior to your departure.
- Payment shall be made in cash on your arrival at Morocco’s immigration service (between MAD 80 and 120 or its equivalent in Euro; Pound sterling or US Dollar). Holders of diplomatic passports in countries where Morocco is no represented will obtain their visa free of charge.
- Whatever the airport where you land in Morocco, please send us your flight details so that the necessary immigration procedures are put in place. Please note that transfers will only be paid for from and to the Marrakech Ménara airport from 20/02/2017 to 24/02/2017.